SYSPRO for Manufacturing
SYSPRO ERP Manufacturing Process Management Software allows manufacturers to plan, execute & control production more effectively based on a wide variety of manufacturing modes.
SYSPRO ERP Supports Integration across all aspects of the Manufacturing Process
SYSPRO software supports the control, integration and synchronization of all aspects of the manufacturing process and accommodates both short and long production runs in various manufacturing environments, like Make-to-Order, Job Shops, Make-to-Stock, Configure-to-Order, Assemble-to-Order, Engineer-to-Order, etc.
Manufacturers need to be agile, flexible and responsive. Manufacturing software SYSPRO provides a full set of tools to help you plan, record, track and control your output, ensuring visibility throughout the manufacturing supply chain.
SYSPRO manufacturing software improves core competencies such as:
- Managing inventory levels to optimize the competing demands of availability versus cost – Keeping your finished goods inventory to an absolute minimum. This assists in decision-making: what to manufacture, with what resources, when, where, and in what sequence.
- Providing quotes that are accurate and keep costs under control – Ensuring the integrity of cost and profit calculation for bid processes. SYSPRO’s Product Configurator facilitates seamless rules-based order processing for assemble, configure and make-to-order products.
- Defining bills of materials (BOM) from simple to multi-level complex – Enables the definition of simple single-level bills through to complex formulations with multiple units of measure and relationship definitions.
- Calculating lead and elapsed times, and order quantities – Ensures accurate calculation of lead times and dynamic elapsed times, and assists in the optimization of production order quantities. Engineering Change Control (ECC) facilitates the efficient management of changes to product versions.
- Planning and scheduling of production – Efficient management and execution of re-scheduling activities when business priorities and plans change. Planning features include forecasting, master planning, material requirements planning and capacity planning. Scheduling functionality extends from single-constraint scheduling to multi-constraint scheduling and sequencing.
- Material requirements and capacity planning – Material and labor consumed in production may be back flushed, or, for longer production runs, issued as consumed to work in progress. Work-in-progress inspection functionality enables a product to be receipted against multiple items if grades of the final product vary.
- Managing material, labor and scrap during work-in-progress – Tracks actual versus estimated labor hours; and facilitates material usage and scrap.
- Integrating with CAD and shop-floor data collection systems – Our integration framework enables version-independent integration to CAD and shop-floor data collection systems.
- Cost control and tracking – Enables the capture, tracking and analyzing of job and product costs, and profitability in real-time. Provides expected versus actual costs for material and scrap, internal and external labor, fixed and overhead costs per job, or group of jobs. R&D job data is easily extracted for regulatory reporting requirements.
- Performing ‘what-if’ modeling on material, labor and routing costs – Provides extensive costing control and tracking, including the facility to model the effects of what-if material, labor and manufacturing route costs. Evaluate job cost performance, margin analysis and pricing with full visibility to product cost details and profit margins, including for co- and by-products.
SYSPRO for Distribution
SYSPRO solution helps you manage your supply chain from end to end, enabling maximum control and flexibility over operations and inventory. The solution is well suited to single and multi-site, domestic and international operations where supply-chain operational efficiency is fundamental to success.
- Allows tracking of items from the source to their current location and to identify all cost elements associated with the movement of goods.
- Facilitates sales analysis for market planning, demand analysis for replenishment planning and cost/revenue analysis for profitability decision purposes pertaining to contracts, quotes and channel product mix.
- Futures contract management, cross reference labeling, returned merchandise authorization and serial or lot tracing. Additionally, real time, seamless integration to customer relationship management provides the benefits of partner relationship management and sales force automation.
- Order fulfillment flexibility featuring unparalleled resources for single and multi-site operations, single and multi-warehouse/multi-bin sourcing and costing, global shipping, accurate landed costs for importers, purchase order options, quoting and estimating, serial and/or lot number tracking and counter sales for make-to-stock retail.
- Offers an automated shipping system that facilitate cost saving through order consolidation.
- e.net solution enhances the integration with electronic procurement systems and suppliers’ catalogs.
SYSPRO Leads the Industry in Customer Service
- 2019 – Market Leader in the Winter 2019 Manufacturing ERP Software Customer Success Report
- 2018 – MOST PROMISING ERP SOLUTIONS PROVIDER BY CIO REVIEW “ERP Solution Providers 2018”
- 2018 – GOLDEN BRIDGE AWARDS BRONZE WINNER Category “Company of the Year”
- 2018 – BEST IN BIZ AWARDS WINNER “Most Innovative Company of the Year”