- Certified SBA 8(a) at the Federal level, and is engaged in providing technology services and solutions.
- Recognized by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
- Registered Illinois Business Enterprise Program (BEP) company.
- Certified MBE/WBE firm of Cook County.
- Certified MBE/WBE firm of City of Chicago.
The 8 (a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) II Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a small business set-aside contract for technology solutions. The contract offers simple to complex IT service solutions such as: IT help desk support, information assurance, cyber-security, virtualization, IPV6, Web 2.0, and more.
|GSA 8(a) STARS II Contract#||GS00Q17GWD2468|
|Socio-economic status under GSA 8(a) STARS II||8(a) Small Business|
Small Disadvantage Business
|GSA S2 POC||Sohena Hafiz, President|
|GSA S2 GWAC Website||http://www.gsa.gov/portal/category/25901|
|Corporate Certifications||U.S. SBA 8(a), WBENC, MBE/WBE – State of Illinois, Cook County, City of Chicago|
|Ascent Eligible Constellations and Functional Areas||C1 – FA 1, FA 2, FA 3, FA 4|
|FA1||NAICS 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services|
|FA2||NAICS 541512 Computer Systems Design Services|
|FA3||NAICS 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services|
|FA4||NAICS 541519 Other Computer Related Services|
Customer benefits to procuring requirements under the GSA STARS 2 contract vehicle include:
- Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead times
- Offers various contract types (Firm Fixed Price, Labor Hours, and Time & Material)
- Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) small business credit
- Allows for Directed Awards of up to $4 million