Regional Sales Executive
- Analyzing Federal government opportunities, identifying teaming opportunities, building winning teams and preparing proposals.
- Attending agency business development conferences, scheduling and meeting Contracting Officers, Procurement Officers, End users, and understanding the contract opportunity.
- Analyzing task order opportunities for bid/no bid decisions, supporting the proposal material, coordinating for technical sections, reviewing partner input, and overall managing the proposal submission.
- Understanding strengths and weakness of competition. Develop winning strategies and mitigate weaknesses.
- Formulate and implement a winning team strategy, provide customers a compelling position for the award.
Product(s): Washington D.C
Education: B.S Degree or above
Experience: 5+ years
Key Functions & Required Skills
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Program Management, Technical Sales, and Government Contracting.
- Extensive background in writing technical proposals and executive briefs.
- Proven experience in leading and winning contracts in the Federal marketplace with knowledge of procurement policies; well versed in industry practices/leaders/contractors; ability to motivate and energize a team to produce a winning solution; ability to develop and implement creative strategies into winning bids; possess excellent written/verbal communications skills, presentation skills, organizational time management skills; and display a strong sales presence.
Clearance: US citizenship; must be able to obtain a security clearance as required by the customer.