- Providing a strong understanding of the business strategies.
- Providing anindustry-focus messaging and presentation.
- Designing, planning and executing priority campaigns.
- Providing innovative approaches and deliver best practices
- Developing metrics to measure success and effectiveness.
- Support other team members, as appropriate
Product(s): Chicago, IL or Washington D.C
Education: B.S Degree or above
Experience: 5+ years
Key Functions & Required Skills
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, in IT Professional services.
- Can adapt, learn quickly and flexible to adjust the message and methods.
- Ability to proactively anticipate and prepare for emerging needs
- An innovative mindset that can think strategically with a willingness to execute tactically
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fluid priorities; ability to manage multiple and complex priorities
- Strong persuasive communication skills; able to gain consensus through influence.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- Experience in Electronic marketing strategies and techniques, including using social media for business development.
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
Clearance: Not Required.