Senior Information Security Engineer
- Designing, developing, and recommending integrated security systems and solutions that will ensure proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected.
- Providing technical engineering services for the support of integrated security systems and solutions to manage information-related risks.
- Designs and implements information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, threat detection and mitigation.
- Verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities.
- Supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
Product(s): Washington D.C
Education: B.S Degree or above
Experience: 7+ years
Key Functions & Required Skills
- Bachelors of Science or higher.
- 7+ years of Information Security experience.
- McAfee certifications is a plus.
Clearance: Varies by project. Strong preference to US citizens, able to get clearance levels as required by customer.