The function of the Sales Lead is to grow the organization’s client base by
- Proactively building and nurturing prospects
- Converting prospects to clients
- Adding services to clients
Plan marketing to build brand awareness and demonstrate value to prospective clients.
- Identifying prospects; creating and identifying sales opportunities.
- Develop and present a client value proposition.
- Building and maintaining brand and reputation within designated markets.
- Assist marketing with campaigns.
- Effectively utilizing digital and traditional platforms for networking and interacting.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in selling software services/solutions
- Presenting the value of software solutions to prospects & clients
- Develop client proposals.
- Oversee marketing content and manage publications.
- Learn new technologies in Enterprise software and Cybersecurity to develop a value proposition to clients.
- Organize and self-manage work schedule.
- Base salary + Commissions.
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan.
- Health, Dental & Vision plans.
- Company paid Life & Disability insurance plans.
The ideal candidate will have passion and genuine desire to build and deploy solutions, and desire to grow into leadership roles.
We love entrepreneurial-minded self-starters and lifetime learners.
Salary and Commissions are based on experience and accomplishments.
Job Type: Full-time, Commission