Information Security Leader
- Provide security assessment and consulting, provide options and benefits, implement the security goals and be the trusted advisor to the customers.
- Track the progress of customer engagement and provide regular updates to the C-level.
- Provide technical leadership to the security engineers and analysts.
- Provide guidance to the network/systems engineers with respect to security.
- Assist the business development team with technical evaluation, scope determination and plan execution.
Product(s): Chicago, IL
Education: B.S Degree or above
Experience: 3+ years
Key Functions & Required Skills
- At least 10 years of experience in cybersecurity.
- Two years of experience in each of these functions is highly desirable – consulting/advisory, incident response, scoping & planning, vendor technology evaluation & recommendation. Simultaneous experience is acceptable.
- Experience with multiple security technologies and multiple vendor software would be highly desirable.
- Experience in Vulnerability Assessment, Application Penetration Testing, Data Loss Prevention, Intrusion Detection and Prevention and Security Information & Event Management.
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, or any related field.
- Certifications in Information Security such as CISSP or CISM is highly desirable.
- Cybersecurity experience in Dept. of Defense (DoD), Active Top Secret clearance would be beneficial.
- Certifications such as CEH, CISA, CCSP are beneficial as well.