Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Development Lead
Exciting opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical enthusiasts, working with Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations, Power Platform (BI, Flow, Apps), and Azure.
- Solution designing and technical designing & architecting.
- Mentor team members and guide the customer.
- Identify and implement innovative solutions to business challenges.
- Lead Developer working with end users, business analysts, functional consultants / SMEs, presales consultants, and project managers.
- Provide technical guidance for developing and deploying the solutions.
- Integration with Power Automate; develop web and mobile apps with Power Apps.
- Develop dashboards in Power BI. Design and build SSRS reports.
- Execute all phases of software development including design, development, testing, and deployment.
- 5+ years of Dynamics 365 F&O in hands-on technical role.
- Thorough programming skills: X++, C# and SQL
- Results-oriented/self-directed with strong organizational skills
- Passion for learning and growing
- Strong time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5 years of development experience in D365 F&O.
- Willing to grow into a Technical Architect role.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to grow into a leadership role.
- Experience working in Visual Studio and X++ / C#.
- Experience in PowerBI, Power Automate, and Power Apps is a plus.
- Experience in Dynamics AX is a plus
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym membership
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fin & Ops: 5 years
Salary depends on the qualifications and relevant experience.
**Great Opportunity for self-motivated go-getters, prepared to make an impact, and willing to learn & grow into leadership positions.
Job Type: Full-time