Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing
Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing is Microsoft’s new industry-specific cloud-based solution for Manufacturers.
These Industry Clouds draw on Microsoft’s portfolio in combination with partner solutions, to address the needs of each industry.
1. Build supply chain resilience. Dealing with supply-chain disruptions and unexpected spikes in demand has been challenge for manufacturers lately. The Cloud for Manufacturing helps securely connect people, assets, workflow, and business processes, empowering organizations to be more resilient. The solution includes both Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Insights (preview), providing real-time visibility into the supply chain from sourcing to the production line to transportation, leveraging the power of AI to enable prescriptive insights.
2. Strengthen customer relationships. Customer satisfaction and engagement are an essential part of the Cloud for Manufacturing offerings. Reskill your workers, retool your processes, and digitally empower your workforce.
3. Complementing with Dynamics 365 Field Service and Dynamics 365 Sales (including Microsoft’s AI-powered sales accelerator), manufacturers can draw on Industry 4.0 technologies to fuel better experience for customers, resulting in accelerated growth.
4. The Industry Clouds leverage the powerful tools and features of Azure, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams and Power Platform, among other products and services.
5. The Cloud for Manufacturing is compatible with Cloud for Sustainability (preview), designed to help companies accelerate their sustainability journey as they record, report and reduce their organization’s environmental impact through automated data connections and actionable insights.